INTUSONIC Intuforce 2SDL70 Amplifier 2x65W
เพาเวอร์แอมป์ INTUSONIC Intuforce 2SDL70, เป็นเครื่องขยายเสียงแบบ Class D topology with switch mode power supply, มีกำลังขับ 2 x 65 วัตต์ ที่ 4 โอหม์, 2 x 35 วัตต์ ที่ 8 โอหม์, volume control for each channel with Peak LED, Balanced (TRS and 3.5mm terminal strip) inputs
The INTUFORCE™ 2SDL70 is an extremely compact low-impedance power amplifier for installation purposes. Featuring ultra-high CMRR circuitry at the input, it accepts long cable runs, and hence is perfectly suited to be placed close to the speakers but far from the source.
Via its input forwarding function, it can serve both as a stereo and as a dual-mono amplifier. Every input sports an internal 100Hz Highpass filter to suit the connected speakers. Rear-side volume controls with peak LEDs allow exact level settings without any tampering by the operator.
A balanced link output, which can either carry the original input signal or the signal processed by the volume controls, allows to build large cascaded systems to more complex requirements.
Being based on class D amplification technology and a switch mode power supply with very conservative power reserves, the 2SDL70 not only runs cool and silent, but also has the endurance to satisfy the most demanding applications.
- 2 individual amplifier blocks with 65W power @ 4Ω each
- Class D topology with switch mode power supply
- Balanced (TRS and 3.5mm terminal strip) inputs
- Ultra-High CMRR input circuitry for long cable runs
- Input forwarding switch for stereo and parallel mono modes
- Rear-side volume control for each channel with Peak LED
- Separate 100Hz HPF for both inputs
- Line-level LINK output on 3.5mm strip connectors with routing pre/post-volume for flexible scaling of cascaded systems
- External MUTE contact
- Speaker output via 5.0mm terminal strip connector
- Noiseless convection cooling without fan
- Full metal case, supplied with TPR bumper corner, surface mounting brackets and front mounting brackets for different mounting options
- JUP2 rackmount kit for 19’’ rack mounting available optionally
- AC mains voltage selector 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant