QSC GX7 725 Watt 8 Ohm Stereo Power Amplifier
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง QSC GX7 มีกำลังขับ 725 วัตต์ x2 @ 8 Ohm, 2-Tier Class-H Circuitry, Optimized for 4 and 8 Ohm Speakers, XLR, 1/4″ TRS, and Phono Inputs, Speakon Combo and Binding Post Outputs, Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite Crossover
The QSC GX7 Power Amplifier is designed to provide power, portability, and professional sound quality at an affordable price. The GX7 can operate in stereo or mono modes, and has a 2RU chassis for installation in any standard equipment rack.
The rear panel features balanced XLR and 1/4″ phone inputs, as well as unbalanced RCA phono inputs for complete compatibility with professional and consumer audio gear.
Output is via Speakon combo connectors, which can accept 2-or-4-pole Speakon plugs and 1/4″ TS plugs. Standard binding post outputs are also provided for full compatibility with a variety of systems, as well as 4 and 8 ohm speakers.
The GX7 uses a 2-tier Class-H circuitry design to provide exceptional power without excess loss. The efficient design also keeps weight low without sacrificing power.
Detented gain controls provide precise level settings, while QSC’s GuardRail protection circuitry delivers full peak power while preventing detrimental overloads due to excessive clipping or overheating.
A built-in 180Hz crossover splits low and mid frequency signal between the left and right channel. This is ideal for use with subwoofers and satellite speakers.
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4″ TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon(R) combo accepts, 1/4″ (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1″/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – GX7 is only 15.5 lbs (7 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail(TM) automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in 230V 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
|Power Rating||725W/Channel @ 8 Ohms Stereo|
800W @ 8 Ohms Mono
1000W/Channel @ 4 Ohms Stereo
1200W @ 4 Ohms Mono
|Input Impedance||> 20 kOhms, Balanced|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-1dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)|
8 Ohms: < 0.02%
4 Ohms: < 0.5%
|Input Connectors||2 x 3-Pin XLR, Balanced|
2 x 1/4″ TRS, Balanced
2 x RCA Phono, Unbalanced
|Output Connectors||2 x Speakon Combo Outputs (Speakon and 1/4″ TS)|
2 x Binding Post Outputs (2 Terminals Each)
|Controls Front Panel||2 x Detented Gain Controls|
1 x Power Switch
|Controls Rear Panel||1 x Crossover Switch|
|Indicators||LEDs for Power, Signal, and Clip|
|Cooling||Variable-Speed Cooling Fan|
|Power Requirements||10.1A (1/8 Power, Pink Noise @ 4 Ohms, 120V)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.5 x 19 x 10.1″ (89 x 483 x 257mm)|
|Weight||15.5 lbs (7kg)|
|Package Weight||20.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.75 x 14.5 x 5.4″|