Turbosound ATHENS TCS122/94-R ตู้ลำโพง 2 ทาง 12 นิ้ว 2,400 วัตต์ กันน้ำ รองรับ IP54 มุมกระจายเสียง 90° H x 40° V
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 90° H x 40° V dispersion
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- Glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with aluminium voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Weather resistant for outdoor use to IP54, the 2,400 Watt TCS122/94-R arrayable two-way 12" loudspeaker system is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TCS122/94-R is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TCS122/94-R features a glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with an aluminium voice coil for improved transient response. The titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 40° vertical proprietary Dendritic waveguide, which features multiple hornlets with identical path lengths to provide a flat constant-phase wavefront. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 40° horizontal by 90° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS122/94-R ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Finished in a highly durable weather resistant semi matt black paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged outdoor powder coated perforated zinc plated steel mesh grille. Multiple rigging points allow bracket mount suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. A dedicated range of fly plates and coupler kits are also available separately for constructing tightly packed custom full-range and subwoofer enclosure arrays for aesthetically pleasing and venue specific coverage requirements. Connectivity is provided in the form of a captive cable tail, which enters the cabinet by means of a sealed cable gland on an aluminium panel.