Turbosound ATHENS TCS122/96 ตู้ลำโพง 2 ทาง 12 นิ้ว 2,400 วัตต์ มุมกระจายเสียง 90° H x 60° V
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with aluminium voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2 way full range TCS122/96 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 12" 2,400 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TCS122/96 is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TCS122/96 arrayable loudspeaker features a glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical Dendritic waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
TURBOSOUND’s proprietary HF Dendritic waveguide features multiple hornlets with identical path lengths, which are designed to provide a flat constant-phase wavefront with a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion pattern. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position, a 60° horizontal by 90° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS122/96 ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. A dedicated range of fly plates and coupler kits are also available separately for constructing tightly packed custom full-range and subwoofer enclosure arrays for aesthetically pleasing and venue specific coverage requirements.