Turbosound ATHENS TCS62-R ตู้ลำโพง 2 ทาง 6.5 นิ้ว 700 วัตต์ กันน้ำ รองรับ IP54
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- 175 Watts continuous, 700 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- Carbon fibre loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 12 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Weather resistant for outdoor use to IP54, the 700 Watt TCS62-R arrayable two-way 6.5" loudspeaker system is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TCS62-R is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TCS62-R features a carbon fibre loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass coil for improved transient response. The aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical converging elliptical waveguide. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 60° horizontal by 100° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS62-R ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Finished in a highly durable weather resistant semi matt black paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½ " ) birch plywood – and includes a rugged outdoor powder coated perforated zinc plated steel mesh grille. Multiple rigging points allow bracket mount suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. Connectivity is provided in the form of a captive cable tail, which enters the cabinet by means of a sealed cable gland on an aluminium panel.