เป็นลำโพงแบบ Passive 2 ทาง มีลำโพงขนาดเสียงต่ำ 15 นิ้ว 1 ตัว และ ดอกลำโพงทวีตเตอร์ 1 นิ้ว 1 ตัว
- เป็นลำโพงแบบ Passive 2 ทาง
- ตู้ลำโพงทำจากไม้หนา 15 มิล อย่างดี
- มีตะแกรงเหล็กปิดที่ด้านหน้าเต็ม ป้องกันด้านหน้าลำโพง
2 Way 15" Loudspeaker for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The DUBLIN TCX152 is a 1,400 Watt compact 15" passive two way loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable or installed speech and music sound reinforcement applications. TCX152 consists of a trapezoidal enclosure housing a high excursion 15" reflex-loaded low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a 1" high temperature dome compression driver mounted on a rotatable converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion pattern.
Turbosound is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. TCX152’s high excursion 15" low frequency and 1" high temperature dome compression drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will stand the test of time.
The TCX152’s compression driver is mated to a converging elliptical waveguide that is rotatable through 90°, allowing a swap of the horizontal and vertical dispersion patterns for a smooth wavefront, while providing exceptional pattern control. This feature is especially useful for retaining wide horizontal dispersion when the enclosure is mounted horizontally due to ceiling height restrictions.
Construction and Connectivity
Constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood, the cabinet is finished in hard wearing semi matt black textured paint and includes internal M10, M8 and M6 threaded rigging points for use with Turbosound and industry standard wall and ceiling brackets. A perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam protects the drive units. The rear connector panel provides two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link functions, which are wired in parallel to a 4-way barrier strip connector.
When permanently installed, the TCX152 presents a discreet appearance with no visible side handles for visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays, while in portable applications the pole mount blanking plug can be removed for use with speaker stands or poles. A single carrying handle is provided for ease of installation and transportation.
- 2 way loudspeaker for portable PA and fixed installation applications
- 350 Watts continuous, 1,400 Watts peak power
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 90? H x 60? V dispersion
- M10, M8 and M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount* brackets
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Concealed pole mount socket enables mobile applications
- Integral handle for lifting and carrying
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|Frequency response||85 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB|
55 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
|Nominal dispersion||90° H x 60° V @ -6 dB points|
|Power handling (IEC)||350 W continuous, 1400 W peak|
|Sensitivity||99 dB (1 W @ 1 m)|
|Maximum SPL||125 dB continuous, 131 dB peak|
|Components||1 x 15" (381 mm) LF driver|
1 x 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik speakON* NL4|
1 x barrier strip terminals
|Wiring||Pins 1+ / 1- input, pins 2+ / 2- link|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||652 x 466 x 422 mm (25.7 x 18.3 x 16.6")|
|Net weight||23.5 kg (51.8 lbs)|
|Construction||15 mm (5/8") birch plywood|
|Finish||Semi matt black paint (white optional)|
|Grille||Powder coated perforated steel|
|Flying hardware||M10 x 9, M8 x 4, M6 x 4 Points|