Yamaha P7000S Dual-Channel Power Amp
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง P7000S 2RU มีกำลังขับ 2 x 500 วัตต์ 8 Ohms, ตอบสนองความถี่ที่ 20 Hz – 50 kHz (0dB, +0.5dB, -1dB @ 1 Watt, 8 ohms), 2-channel, with Energy Efficient Engine Technology, XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs
The Yamaha P7000S is a rack-mountable stereo power amplifier for sound reinforcement applications offering 700 watts per channel at 8 ohms and a moderate weight for its size. The P7000S has been optimized for use with Yamaha’s Club Series speakers and is equipped with a YS engagement switch, which activates proprietary circuitry that matches the output of the amplifier to the capability of the speakers; that being said, speakers from all other manufacturers are supported as well and the YS circuitry is defeatable.
Another exclusive feature of the P7000S is the EEEngine energy conservation design, which obtains the same full output that conventional amplifier designs offer, but with half the power consumption. This attribute, in conjunction with a full complement of thermal and limiting overload protection, allows for cooler, quieter operation and improved frequency response with minimized distortion. The P7000S has XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs and Neutrik Speakon, binding post and 1/4″ speaker outputs for connection to almost any sound system.
The rear panel offers several filtering options, the YS activation switch, and a mode switch – the amplifier supports stereo, bridged, and parallel operation. There is a comprehensive group of bright, color-coded LED activity indicators, and the front panel channel attenuator knobs are thoughtfully recessed and protectively covered. Yamaha has built a lot of value into the P7000S and made it available to budget-conscious schools, club date musicians, and event facilities at a very reasonable price.
- In 4Ω bridged mode the P7000S delivers 3200 watts, the P5000S 2600 watts, the P3500S 2000 watts, and the P2500S 1300 watts.
- Yamaha EEEngine technology significantly reduces power consumption and heat generation.
- Independent sweepable high-pass and low-pass filters on each channel so you can optimize output for subwoofer or full range systems.
- Neutrik Speakon output jacks and 1/4-inch output jacks for each channel, in addition to 5-way binding post.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS jacks are provided for channel input.
- Variable-speed fans offer quiet, efficient cooling.
- Comprehensive protection includes power on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current limiting, and a protective cover for the attenuators.
- YS Processing (Yamaha Speaker Processing) achieves optimum matching with Yamaha Club Series loudspeaker systems.