Turbosound ATHENS TCS218B ตู้ลำโพงซับวูฟเฟอร์ 2x18 นิ้ว 6,400 วัตต์
- Dual front loaded subwoofer for installation applications
- 1,600 Watts continuous, 6,400 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 18" low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coils
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Multiple internal rigging points allow secure mounting for installation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 6,400-Watt TCS218B is a high performance dual 18" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS218B provides extended FOH low frequency performance.
A bass reflex port design enclosure, the TCS218B features two high power, double suspension 18" low frequency drivers with a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, heat dissipation, higher power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The TCS218B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in the most demanding performances.
Finished in a durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided, and the rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.