Turbosound ATHENS TCS218B-R ตู้ลำโพงซับวูฟเฟอร์ 2x18 นิ้ว 6,400 วัตต์ กันน้ำ รองรับ IP54
- Dual front loaded subwoofer for installation applications
- 1,600 Watts continuous, 6,400 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- Double suspension 18" low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coils
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Multiple internal rigging points allow secure mounting for installation
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Weather resistant for outdoor use to IP54, the 6,400-Watt TCS218B-R is a front loaded dual 18" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of fixed installation and portable PA applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS218B-R provides optimal low frequency reinforcement when used in conjunction with all TCS Series loudspeakers.
A bass reflex port design enclosure, with two high power, double suspension 18" low frequency drivers that utilize a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, higher power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The TCS218B-R provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in your most demanding performances.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided and connectivity is provided in the form of a captive cable tail, which enters the cabinet by means of a sealed cable gland on an aluminium panel.