เป็นลำโพงซับวูฟเฟอร์ มีดอกลำโพงเสียงต่ำขนาด 15 นิ้ว จำนวน 1 ดอก
- เป็นตู้ลำโพงชนิด Bandpass
- ตู้ลำโพงทำจากไม้หนา 15 มิล อย่างดี
- ช่องระบายเสียงเบสช่วยเพิ่มกำลังเสียงขาออกในย่านความถี่ต่ำๆได้ดี มีระดับความผิดเพี้ยนต่ำ
15" Band Pass Subwoofer for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The DUBLIN TCX115B is a 4,000 Watt 15" dual ported bandpass enclosure that is optimally tuned for extended low frequency response. Engineered to work in conjunction with Turbosound loudspeaker management systems, the TCX115B provides very high output FOH performance and is ideally suited for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
The TCX115B features a powerful, double suspension 15" low frequency driver that utilises a special inside/outside wound voice coil for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. For its size and operating bandwidth, the TCX115B delivers extremely high and virtually distortion-free output for world-class low frequency performance that will stand the test of time.
Bandpass Enclosure Design
Bandpass enclosures are extremely efficient, creating maximum bass output within a specific frequency range by increasing the acoustic load presented to the driver. The low distortion bandpass design utilised in the TCX115B reinforces the bass musical instrument frequencies, and steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition for use with DUBLIN Series full-range loudspeakers. A typical application could consist of an TCX115B providing the low-frequency bass extension for one, or two DUBLIN Series top cabinets.
- Band pass subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 1,000 Watts continuous, 4,000 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure level
- 15 mm (5/8?) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|Frequency response||35 Hz - 125 Hz ±3 dB|
28 Hz - 170 Hz -10 dB
|Nominal dispersion||Half space|
|Power handling (IEC)||1,000 W continuous, 4000 W peak|
|Sensitivity||95 dB (1 W @ 1 m)|
|Maximum SPL||125 dB continuous, 131 dB peak|
|Components||1 x 15" (380 mm) LF driver|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik speakON* NL4|
1 x barrier strip terminals
|Wiring||Pins 1+ / 1- input, pins 2+ / 2- link|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||600 x 499 x 600 mm (23.6 x 19.6 x 23.6")|
|Net weight||34.0 kg (75.0 lbs)|
|Construction||15 mm (5/8") birch plywood|
|Finish||Semi matt black paint (white optional)|
|Grille||Powder coated perforated steel|
|Flying hardware||M10 x 8 Points|